Good Spa Guide crowns UK’s best spas of 2021
The Good Spa Guide unveiled the results of its 11th annual awards tonight (August 2) at Spa Life UK’s two-day annual conference in Bedfordshire, UK.
After another difficult year of uncertainty, the awards are designed to celebrate the best in spa excellence across the UK.
New to the Good Spa Guide Awards, this year’s ceremony included for the first time the category of best coastal spa.
The 2021 winners are:
- Best spa for the eco-conscious sponsored by Comfort Zone: Aquarias Spa in Whatley Manor, Wiltshire
- Best spa for fitness and wellness sponsored by Natura Bissé: Three Graces Spa at Grantley Hall, Yorkshire
- Best hotel spa sponsored by DLT Media: The spa at Pennyhill Park, Surrey
- Best urban spa sponsored by Germaine de Capuccini: The Lanesborough Club and Spa, London
- Best Country Getaway sponsored by Natura Bissé: Lodore Falls Hotel and Spa, Lake District
- Best coastal spa sponsored by Wildlife Botanicals: The Headland Spa, Cornwall
- Best day spa sponsored by Dale Sauna: Aqua Sana Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire
- Best retreat spa sponsored by OTO CBD: Spa Ragdale Hall, Leicestershire.
“Thank you to all of the spa winners and finalists who went above and beyond to ensure the safety and support of clients on their wellness trips under the most challenging of circumstances – they all deserve high praise,” said Caitlin Dalton, Good Spa Guide Editor-in-Chief.
“After the past 16 months, it seems people are eager to return to their beloved spas and finally relax. We have seen a huge boom in spa vacation bookings, especially in the rural and coastal spa industry, and we want to celebrate these categories in particular. ”
The national awards were presented by specially nominated Good Spa Spies, who have evaluated more than 100 spas each year for the past 16 years.
They combine their first-hand experience with the Bubble Rating and their unique algorithm to determine the winners.
Sign up here to get the weekly Spa Business and Spa Business Insider Magazines ezines and each issue of the Spa Business and Spa Business Insider Magazines free digitally.