Bug fixes and known issues in Windows 10 Mobile Build 14327
Microsoft today released Windows 10 Mobile Build 14327 for Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring. This release includes the preview of the “Messaging Anywhere” feature in Windows 10 and support for Cortana in more languages. In addition to these two new features, this release also includes several bug fixes and some known issues. Check out the bug fixes and known issues below.
- We fixed the issue that prevented the download of language and speech packs.
- We fixed the issue where in some cases your phone screen may not turn on and unresponsive and Windows Hello stops working if you use the power button to lock / unlock your phone quickly.
- We fixed the issue where in some cases users could end up in a state where neither space nor typing worked on the keyboard.
- We fixed the issue that prevented Facebook Messenger and other apps like WeChat, Transfer my data, and UC Browser from launching from Start or All apps.
- We fixed an issue where various emoji could not be removed from the text box in an interactive notification.
- We’ve updated the autocorrect logic, so now you can undo an autocorrect by tapping on the bold word.
- We’ve updated the Quick Look screen to now reflect the Ease of Access text scaling.
- We fixed an issue where tethering via bluetooth would not work if bluetooth had never been enabled before.
- We fixed an issue where you couldn’t set a sample image as the lock screen background.
- Feedback Hub is not localized and the user interface will be in English (US) only, even if language packs are installed.
- We are investigating a Camera app crash when accessing your Camera Roll.
- There is an issue where you may see duplicate apps under All apps showing as pending despite installing and using them on your phone. You may also see some apps blocked in the Store. To exit this state, simply start and pause a download in the Store, then choose to “resume all” downloads.
- You may see square boxes in some apps when using some of the new emoji – we are still getting support for new emoji added in all systems, this will be fixed in a future version.
- We are investigating a bug that prevents some applications such as Tweetium from launching.
- We’re investigating issues that prevent mobile data from working but showing up as connected.
- Glance on / off setting is not honored after updating to a new version. After updating, you can reset this setting to what you had before.